All products are available in any one of the Tetrad’s Harris Tweed Fabrics and Hides.
The MacKenzie Chair is part of Tetrad’s Harris Tweed Collection. This Collection incorporates Tetrad’s elegant design with stunning timeless Harris Tweed fabric, made from 100% pure new wool. The upholstery has been designed to cater for the most discerning taste.
If you demand quality sofas and chairs in a sumptuous fabric then the Harris Tweed Collection is what you have been waiting for.
A truly magnificent chair – a classic wing chair that is solid supportive and comfortable. It has hand studding and hide piping with the added option of leather arms and head rest if desired. The MacKenzie Chair is available in 3 options and a buttoned stool.
Pictured in Peat Herringbone Tweed and Old Bard Hide.
- Hardwood frame, which is glued, screwed and dowelled
- Coil sprung seat with feather filled seat cushions
- Deep buttoned webbed back
- Hand studding detail on chair front with hide piping & buttons
- Polished hardwood leg
- 100% British Made
Available in 3 options:
- Option 1: Fabric with Hide buttons & piping.
- Option 2: Fabric with Hide arms and head rest plus hide piping and buttons.
- Option 3: Patchwork back with hide arms, buttons and piping.
Feather Scatter & Cushion fillings – After use, your cushions may show signs of compression. For this reason it is recommended that cushions are “plumped” on a regular basis in order to maintain loft and appearance. It is also recommended that seat cushions where applicable are turned and alternated on a regular basis in order to minimise wear and tear.
|Dimensions||94 x 87 x 117 cm|